Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 30

Wow! In 40 minutes I'll be on a train towards Tai2Dong1 - my next transfer area! It's all the way across the mission. I hear it's nice weather over there -- but also most prone to have typhoons if I stay until summer. I'll be Senior Companion with Elder Braithwaite! He was in my district two transfers ago, and he'll be on his 4th transfer. I can't believe I'm leaving MiaoLi. I'll miss it so much, but I know there will be a lot of opportunities in TaiDong to serve, and I'll learn to love that place, too! But I'll be sure be back here in MiaoLi when I visit Taiwan. I'm determined to stay focused till the end. I hope to give my all in Taidong. Sorry, my time is short today. Thank you for all your emails! Elder Su and I have been companions for 3 transfers! It'll be weird to switch. Elder Su has been a wonderful companion and leader. I know that my singing can annoy some people sometimes :P. MiaoLi's doing pretty good. We found some good investigators these past few days, so they'll be well off for the next transfer. I want you all to know I love you, and I'm praying for you every day! (Yes, you, too!) Love, -Elder Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment