Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 29

I think some of you have been getting an error while sending emails. I usually don't get them if you get an error. The LDS server gets really busy sometimes, so maybe you just have to wait a few minutes and then try it again, so I can get your wonderful emails ^^ Thanks! Yes! Chinese New Year has been coming around. There are already some red lanterns on the lamp posts and everyone is selling stuff cheaper! Yay! :P This week was great! It's been a great opportunity to learn about Accountability with our district. I've come to learn to love that word now -- opportunity. Because the Lord really has given us so many. And it's our decision what to do with those opportunities. This week I've been working on my accountability towards God. I'm doing better at daily and nightly prayers. In the morning I resolve what I'm going to work on. And at night, I report, and then pray for inspiration on what to work on the next day. I've already recieved a lot of help this way, both for my investigators and for me. I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to recieve revelation every day. It has been a great blessing and testimony builder for me. This week we've been fanged a lot -- no change yet. We probably missed out on around 15 scheduled lessons. But we have found some great miracles in the former investigator work we've been doing recently. We recently have 2 former investigators were are now reading the Book of Mormon, and already feeling differently about our church and their resolve to get an answer. They're also progressing quite well. Our older investigator, Qiu dx is doing spectacularly! He's hit his hardest problems recently, especially with some commandments. But he's been even more resolved to do what it takes to get an answer. It's amazing to see his progress, especially when he's in a suit and tie at Sacrament Meeting. We're busy with all of our invites from our leaders. And especially our invitation to invite to baptism the first time we meet someone. But we really have seen miracles in the invite. Sometimes we are weak and we shy away from the invite, but we have since repented and have been inviting all of our recent lessons and investigators. MiaoLi is doing great. We had a meeting recently to discuss how to better coordinate missionary-ward efforts. It's been a huge step for the MiaoLi ward. I hope we see the fruits of our efforts. Thank you for all your love and support! I love you so much. -Elder Liu Remember, the key to an effective goal (new years resolution) is an effective, specific plan! Jia1 You2 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment